Mya’s Ultimate Career Site Optimization Guide is Now Available
At the end of 2019, our team, just like most in the talent acquisition space, made predictions about 2020 based on a tight talent market. How can you attract a field of mostly passive candidates? How can we leverage the gig economy? How can you make your benefits appealing enough for happily employed talent to part ways and jump to your company?In the midst of #HighUnemployment, frustrated talent, & short-staffed #RecruitingTeams, @MyaSystems created a #FreeResource with their suggestions to meet this moment. Find out more on the blog: Click To Tweet
Like others in the TA field, we changed our perspective and our advice to reflect the changes COVID-19 brought.
- Candidate resentment is at an all-time high.
- Lack of communication turns off an already frustrated field of talent.
- In a recession, a recruiter’s average time-to-fill increases by 200-300%.
- And, we’re seeing some recruiting organizations having as much as 80% of their team laid off.
A Helpful Resource to Meet this Moment.
We took a look back at previous economic downturns and times of high unemployment and put it into perspective with current events. From our view, the best adjustment you can make in your recruitment process to meet the moment lies within your career site optimization. So, the Mya team has created an Ultimate Guide to Career Site Optimization in the form of a free downloadable eBook with frameworks, best practices, and tactics to get more applicants, candidates, and value from your career site right now. Your copy includes:
- Why now is the right time to invest in career site engagement.
- How to answer FAQs, surface jobs, and convert visitors with Conversational AI
- The difference between differing career site bots on the market
- Our 23 best practices for career site optimization
Download your instant copy of The Ultimate Guide to Career Site Optimization here.