Does Your Remote Team Lack Productivity? Lessons Learned by The CEO of a Remote Organization
While this is the first year several organizations have had ‘WFH’ as an option, there are plenty that have been managing it successfully for years. You can make it happen, too.
To help you quickly adjust this work style, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Chris Dyer, CEO of PeopleG2 — a successful employment screening platform that has been operating on a fully remote distributed workforce model since 2009. In this episode, Chris covers vital remote work lessons learned over the last decade, and how you can learn from them.
He provides his insightful thoughts on these frequently asked questions:
- Why choose to work from home indefinitely?
- Is one meeting per day ‘too many’? How many check-ins are really necessary?
- What does it mean to be transparent with employees, and what are the risks involved with a lack of transparency?
- Is it possible to accurately measure employee performance without meeting face-to-face?
- How can I create a desirable company culture digitally?
- What can I do to ensure my employees are happy and fully invested in their success at my company?