Managing Organizational Change: Keeping Your Staffing Firm Afloat
Right now, staffing firms around the world aren’t sure what their next moves should be. Do they put everything on pause and take on a sort of ‘wait and see’ approach? Should they act as if everything is ‘normal’ and wait for the global pandemic to subside? Or, should they be proactive in anticipation of a hiring boom?
To help navigate these muddy waters, I welcomed Lauren Jones, consultant and advisor to the staffing and recruiting industry to The Conversation to get her expert take.
- Why you should be building your talent pipeline now
- How being generous now will have major returns later
- Crafting your new candidate response management plan
- Why bad habits result in poor overall database management
- How to maintain the (necessary) workplace watercooler
- Best practices for attracting candidates and hiccups to avoid once you have their attention
- Attracting all generations in the workforce